You are invited to PUBLETTERS — get your drink on the bar and your ink on the page.
We’ll offer a quick reintro to the art of the letter, then set you up with some lovely paper and envelopes from CASA PAPEL, our exclusive stationery sponsor. TROPHY BIKES will cover all your USPS first class stamps, and DOOBIES BAR will offer drink specials–provided you order in writing! No Pen? No Addresses to write to? We’ll have both — consider bringing an iTunes gift card–to tuck into a letter to a soldier serving abroad. First PUBLETTERS is this Tuesday, July 8th, 7 p.m., at DOOBIES BAR.
A few things to know about PUBLETTERS:
• It’s FREE, and it’s simple: drink a craft beer / craft an old-style ink-on-paper / stick-in-a-stamped-envelope letter (or two) / walk it to a nearby mailbox.
• Repeat–every Tuesday in July, at 7pm, at DOOBIES.
• lovely stationery provided by Casa Papel of Northern Liberties.
• US Postage provided by Trophy Bikes • There will be drink specials–if you order in writing.
• We’ll have addresses: The Pope, Benedict Cumberbatch, and many others; you may also wish to write to a soldier serving overseas; if you bring an iTunes gift card to send them–awesome.
• Come out and write something that will last longer than a hard drive.
• PUBLETTERS–first one is TUESDAY, July 8th, 7-8:30.