- Let’s write home from school–at Local 44!
- August… and it’s The BISHOP’S COLLAR!
- It’s June, and we’re at the VICTORIA FREEHOUSE in Old City on Tuesdays.
- We’re at the P.O.P.E. every single Tuesday evening in May, for your letter-writing pleasure.
- “…April is the Coolest Month”. Follow us far beyond Northern Liberties, higher than Fishtown, well past Kensington…
phillytyper on THIS TUESDAY – 101 N. Broad St… phillytyper on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… Shannon on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… phillytyper on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015… simplewithsyd on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015…
Category Archives: Hotel Lounges
PUBLETTERS will be at the intimate LIBRARY BAR, hidden away behind the lobby of the Rittenhouse Hotel; join us This Tuesday, 1/23, from 6 to 8 p.m.
There is a lovely, intimate (and a bit spendy!*) bar stashed just behind the lobby of the Rittenhouse Hotel (210 W. Rittenhouse Square). We will be in a corner of The Library Bar, with a Samsonite Slim-Line briefcase that has … Continue reading
PUBLETTERS IS THERE, at AQUI•MERO! Join Us… under the awesome dome of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel on South Broad Street
This very Tuesday, the 16th of January, Publetters continues its inconspicuous circuit of Center City hotel bars and lounges. We will set up our Samsonite SLIM-LINE (TM) brief case, loaded with stamps and stationery, at AQUIMERO, the handsome lounge set … Continue reading
We are “just passing on through” this neat & new hotel bar tucked next to the second-floor lobby of the also-new Aloft Hotel at 101 N. Broad Street. THUS, please don’t ask the host or bartender “Where’s Publetters?” Instead, look … Continue reading