…which is quite respectable for a flash-frozen PUBLETTERS at the Standard Tap. We sent letters to Pretoria, South Africa, Brentford and London in the U.K., down South to Jacksonville AL, as well as Minneapolis (currently downright balmy compared to Philly) and Shawnee, Oklahoma, to name a few. Will Neil Young play a wedding? We wrote him and asked him politely. Next Tuesday (2/24), please join us upstairs at the Standard Tap for the last Publetters of February–and the last one in Northern Liberties–we move to Manayunk for March; details shortly (let’s just say it’s a bit South of the Border).
- Let’s write home from school–at Local 44!
- August… and it’s The BISHOP’S COLLAR!
- It’s June, and we’re at the VICTORIA FREEHOUSE in Old City on Tuesdays.
- We’re at the P.O.P.E. every single Tuesday evening in May, for your letter-writing pleasure.
- “…April is the Coolest Month”. Follow us far beyond Northern Liberties, higher than Fishtown, well past Kensington…
phillytyper on THIS TUESDAY – 101 N. Broad St… phillytyper on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… Shannon on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… phillytyper on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015… simplewithsyd on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015…