Cold is relative; think about the warm emotions a nice letter brings out on the second reading. Join us tonight (19 Jan.) for the third Publetters of January at Clarkville, 43rd & Baltimore Ave., where the pizzas rival the craft beers, or is it the other way around? SEPTA’s 34 Trolley drops you right at the door, the #13 Trolley makes you walk a block, and the 42 Bus gets you pretty dang close. We will have all sorts of nice envelopes and stamps, and yes, we will lend you a pen! Meet a friend there and ask them for a synopsis of their letter–sort of like watching a movie trailer, you know? Starts right around 7 p.m. and goes on till after 9. FREE, of course, courtesy of Trophy Bikes and Casa Papel. (And… we’re back next week–Jan 26–as well)
- Let’s write home from school–at Local 44!
- August… and it’s The BISHOP’S COLLAR!
- It’s June, and we’re at the VICTORIA FREEHOUSE in Old City on Tuesdays.
- We’re at the P.O.P.E. every single Tuesday evening in May, for your letter-writing pleasure.
- “…April is the Coolest Month”. Follow us far beyond Northern Liberties, higher than Fishtown, well past Kensington…
phillytyper on THIS TUESDAY – 101 N. Broad St… phillytyper on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… Shannon on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… phillytyper on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015… simplewithsyd on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015…