- Let’s write home from school–at Local 44!
- August… and it’s The BISHOP’S COLLAR!
- It’s June, and we’re at the VICTORIA FREEHOUSE in Old City on Tuesdays.
- We’re at the P.O.P.E. every single Tuesday evening in May, for your letter-writing pleasure.
- “…April is the Coolest Month”. Follow us far beyond Northern Liberties, higher than Fishtown, well past Kensington…
phillytyper on THIS TUESDAY – 101 N. Broad St… phillytyper on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… Shannon on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… phillytyper on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015… simplewithsyd on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015…
Tag Archives: McMally’s Tavern Chestnut Hill
We ALMOST ran out of BATMAN stamps (RIP Adam West) at yesterday’s PUBLETTERS. But before that happened, we composed, wrote, signed, sealed and stamped letters and postcards to Urbana IL, Huntsville, AL (where your host spent his toddler years catching … Continue reading
We are always happy when someone writes us back, be it friend, or relative or – just this week – Alec Baldwin! Philly writer and Publetters recidivist GD Hoffman showed us an awesome, personal note he got back from AB, … Continue reading
Just as it says above, we are back at McNally’s Tavern, birthplace of ‘The Schmitter” sandwich, a large, extraordinary assemblage which we think should be eaten before or after writing a letter for reasons of neatness. • • • Join us, … Continue reading