- Let’s write home from school–at Local 44!
- August… and it’s The BISHOP’S COLLAR!
- It’s June, and we’re at the VICTORIA FREEHOUSE in Old City on Tuesdays.
- We’re at the P.O.P.E. every single Tuesday evening in May, for your letter-writing pleasure.
- “…April is the Coolest Month”. Follow us far beyond Northern Liberties, higher than Fishtown, well past Kensington…
phillytyper on THIS TUESDAY – 101 N. Broad St… phillytyper on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… Shannon on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… phillytyper on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015… simplewithsyd on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015…
Tag Archives: Christmas Letters
Last Tuesday we marked the Publetters-Before-Christmas with a nice stack of handwritten mail. We reached out to the Naughty (Pauly Shore), the Nice (Frank Ocean), the Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) and the Outright Disgusting (Donald Trump) – and of course, to … Continue reading
Let us note that we are not perfect, no we are not, by a long shot. Maybe even a city block. That’s how far we tried to move Doobies Bar – which is and has always been at 22nd & … Continue reading
Tonight, take shelter from the (warmish) rain inside the snug confines of McNally’s Tavern, very near the highest point in Philadelphia. We will lay out the pens and stationery and US Postal Service stamps very near to 7 p.m. and go … Continue reading