- Let’s write home from school–at Local 44!
- August… and it’s The BISHOP’S COLLAR!
- It’s June, and we’re at the VICTORIA FREEHOUSE in Old City on Tuesdays.
- We’re at the P.O.P.E. every single Tuesday evening in May, for your letter-writing pleasure.
- “…April is the Coolest Month”. Follow us far beyond Northern Liberties, higher than Fishtown, well past Kensington…
phillytyper on THIS TUESDAY – 101 N. Broad St… phillytyper on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… Shannon on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… phillytyper on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015… simplewithsyd on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015…
Tag Archives: Sponsored by Yards Brewing Company
PUBLETTERS will be at the intimate LIBRARY BAR, hidden away behind the lobby of the Rittenhouse Hotel; join us This Tuesday, 1/23, from 6 to 8 p.m.
There is a lovely, intimate (and a bit spendy!*) bar stashed just behind the lobby of the Rittenhouse Hotel (210 W. Rittenhouse Square). We will be in a corner of The Library Bar, with a Samsonite Slim-Line briefcase that has … Continue reading
OK, do you really want to be part of the throng who vow to stay more in touch with their friends and relations … in the New Year? Why wait to make a resolution? – take action now and put … Continue reading
Writing letters is something that President Barack Obama gets. As the New York Times reported, he uses the “10-LAD” (Ten Letters A Day) system, where he reviews 10 letters from Americans and works their messages into his messages and speeches. … Continue reading