- Let’s write home from school–at Local 44!
- August… and it’s The BISHOP’S COLLAR!
- It’s June, and we’re at the VICTORIA FREEHOUSE in Old City on Tuesdays.
- We’re at the P.O.P.E. every single Tuesday evening in May, for your letter-writing pleasure.
- “…April is the Coolest Month”. Follow us far beyond Northern Liberties, higher than Fishtown, well past Kensington…
phillytyper on THIS TUESDAY – 101 N. Broad St… phillytyper on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… Shannon on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… phillytyper on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015… simplewithsyd on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015…
Tag Archives: SEPTA
EVER WISH YOU COULD GO BACK TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS? Slow down with us and write an actual ink-on-paper letter every Tuesday this month of May at the Pub On Passyunk East, 1501 E. Passyunk Ave. (at Dickinson) … Continue reading
We will be in a different location come October (see below) – BUT NOT YET. Tonight, join us for one last Publetters in one of our favorite bars–Bridgewaters Pub, nestled just inside 30th Street Station, 30th and Market Streets, Philadelphia. … Continue reading
Bridgewaters Pub is tucked just steps from one of the grandest public spaces in Philadelphia, the main waiting room of Amtrak 30th Street Station. Bridgewaters has handsome woody interior, a kitchen several notches above your usual tavern, and offers a … Continue reading