- Let’s write home from school–at Local 44!
- August… and it’s The BISHOP’S COLLAR!
- It’s June, and we’re at the VICTORIA FREEHOUSE in Old City on Tuesdays.
- We’re at the P.O.P.E. every single Tuesday evening in May, for your letter-writing pleasure.
- “…April is the Coolest Month”. Follow us far beyond Northern Liberties, higher than Fishtown, well past Kensington…
phillytyper on THIS TUESDAY – 101 N. Broad St… phillytyper on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… Shannon on LAST PUBLETTERS OF THE SUMMER… phillytyper on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015… simplewithsyd on FIRST PUBLETTERS OF 2015…
Tag Archives: Fergies Pub
Talent means nothing–unless you show up. And they did, despite a miserable, chilly rain that blanketed Philly from start to finish. When we were done, 28 cards and letters slid (had slud?) into the mail box, bound for sunny Palm … Continue reading
This past Sunday, the New York Times wrote about an extraordinary American institution: The Letter A Day program of the Obama White House. George Washington got 5 letters a day, the NYT reported; Barrack Obama’s daily mail totaled 10,000. A team … Continue reading
We may not have felt much love for this passing year, but we shared affection and opinion with our fellows at the last Publetters of the year, in the comfy confines of Doobies Bar, 22nd & Lombard Sts. We wrote … Continue reading
The Yards ESA was hand-pumped from the cellar; but that little score in waltz time came from the heart. Here are a few of the letters we all wrote on Tuesday, the penultimate Publetters of June (and next-to-last one at Fergie’s Pub). Please join … Continue reading
Please do note that we are starting at an earlier time during June – 5 pm to 7 pm.